Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

camp writing draft 2



     RAINBOW END
           FEAR FALL
As we were standing in line waiting to go on the 236-metre fear fall. my stomach was churning nervously.

We were halfway up and I thought to myself there is no going back. at the top of the ride, we had an outstanding birds-eye view of Auckland city and Rainbows end I could see every ride except for the log flume and the gold rush. It takes 5 seconds for the fear fall to drop. Boom. I was falling. it felt like I was gonna slip out of my seat.
I got off the ride and  I was tripping up. I felt like fainting. I like being sick and my stomach was acting like a smooched up warm slushie. paaahh no one didn’t even scream because they were into much fear to scream. it was a silent ride no wonder it's called the Fear Fall.

 why did I sign up for this
 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 doughnuts all day =D
yellow and purple socks
wrist band time

3 comments: